License agreementThe software package "PartyMeister" including all its source code, program binaries, documentation and design, hereafter called "product", is copyrighted by the authors.
Usage of the product is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- The product may not be be sold or included in derivated products or services that are offered on a for-profit basis.
- The product may be used for public presentations and events only if these are organized on a non-profit basis and are executed by volunteers.
- Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources.
- Redistributions are not allowed to use the "PartyMeister" product title without a clear indication in the product title explaining that this is a modified/ derived product.
- Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
What is it?PartyMeister is a complete intranet and beamsystem solution for Demoparties. Click here to get a general overview.
Who uses it?Originally developed for the Ultimate Meeting, PartyMeister has been used at Breakpoint 2005-2010 and many other parties.
Read more about our users here!
Contactquestions? suggestions? flames? Don't be shy, use the provided contact form.
|We have! Point your|
|RSS-Reader here ->|